Abricon works with clients to secure the environmental licences, permits and authorisations needed to run their business.
On top of this we deliver systems improvements which reduce operational costs, controls risk, adds value to your company’s corporate standing and underpins sustainability.
If you are acquiring a business, you will find our due diligence audit services are sharply focused on business risk and deal value. If you are mounting a major project, involve us early to prepare the environmental impact assessments and statements required for planning purposes.
Abricon can help with:
- Identifying those facilities which need environmental permits, and those which may be registered as exempt
- The process of registering exemptions
- Applying for and determining your individual permit applications
- Determining which conditions must be met to protect the environment, as required by directives and national policy
- Assistance with changing or surrendering your new environmental permits/ old PPC licences
- Understanding the new permitting system
- Implementing any individual/ company specific compliance obligations
Click on the links for more information, advice and guidence on the the services in this sector:
Contact Abricon for free initial advice on these and other environmental permitting issues.