Abricon's ecology team are currently recruiting ecologist at Consultant or Senior Level.
Click here for more details.
Founded in 1987, we have over 20 years of experience in providing expert environmental consultancy services, including wildlife and ecology surveys to Bristol, the South West, across the UK and as far afield as Russia.
We specialize in Contaminated Land Investigation and Remediation, Resource and Energy Efficiency auditing, Ecological Surveys and Mitigation - including bat surveys and Environmental Business Compliance.
A strong regulatory background and close connections to the Environment Agency and Local Authorities means we are well placed to offer advice and guidance on dealing with all your PPC/IPPC, waste and regulatory issues and can give you the best and fully compliant ecology and wildlife surveys; we have also successfully fought and helped overturn declined planning permission applications.
Our recent project experience includes:
- Technical support for a major oil and gas development in Eastern Russia
- Contaminated land investigation on a former anti aircraft site
- Groundwater risk assessmnet to enable the discharge of a contaminated land planning condition for a supermarket in Somerset
- Environmental support for M&A deals in the UK, Western Europe, and Lithuania
- Management of energy resource efficiency projects across four regions of England
At Abricon we pride ourselves on a track record of delivering sustainable and economic solutions to environmental problems.
See the following pages for details on the services we can offer your business:
T: +44 (0)1275 391297